- Open to applicants with advanced degrees
- Award for a period of up to 1 year (possibility of renewal)
- Awards of up to $50,000 CAD/year
- Application Deadline: October 1st 2018 @ 23:59
- Contact: email@example.com
The Canadian Open Neuroscience Platform (CONP) is proud to offer a unique scholarship opportunity for graduate level and post-doctoral researchers who want to influence the future of open science and data sharing across the neuroscience community, with funding from the Brain Canada Foundation through the Canada Brain Research Fund (with the financial support of Health Canada).
For more details, visit the Canadian Open Neuroscience Platform website