- Open to graduate students or students doing an advanced degrees
- Award for a period of up to 1 year (possibility of renewal)
- Awards of up to $25,000 CAD/year
- Application Deadline: November 30th, 2018 @ 23:59
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The CONP is pleased to announce the first edition of its Student Scholar Program that will support and create a network of highly qualified personnel with an interest and/or expertise in open neuroscience.
These awards aim to help people pursuing a graduate program or an advanced degree – such as a Ph.D, M.Sc, MD, Pharm.D or JD to develop their expertise in Open Science.
For more details, visit the Canadian Open Neuroscience Platform website